Showing all 6 results
William Hill is a British Bookmaker founded in 1934, with its headquarters in London. Employing around 12,000 people, it offers online betting services for Sports, Gaming, Lotto, Bingo, Poker as well as other forms of gambling.
William Hill has been aquired by a number of companies in its history, with the latest being in July 2022 when they were acquired by 888 Holdings for £2.2 billion.
They offer betting markets on a wide range of sports, from football, boxing and horse racing to tennis, American football, and basketball. Customers can also enjoy in–play betting on live events and choose from a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards, e–wallets, and bank transfers. William Hill also offers an online casino, bingo, live dealer games, and virtual sports betting.
While the number of bookmakers are increasing, William Hill is unique in that it is one of the few major gambling companies to offer a full range of gambling services including both traditional sports betting and online casino games, as well as bingo and financials. It is also one of the longest established bookmakers in the UK with a large and loyal customer base. Additionally, William Hill offers more betting varieties than other major bookmakers.
At the time of writing William Hill new customer offer benefits include:
• A free bet of up to £30 from a qualifying bet of only £10.
• Money back on selected horse racing and football markets each week.
• Weekly free bet refunds on Football First Goalscorer and Football Match Goalless Draw Markets.
• Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing.
• A wide range of markets and competitive prices for sports betting.
• William Hill Plus Rewards which offers exclusive money–back offers and discount on selected events and products.
• Acca Insurance discounts on losing five–fold football accumulators and more.
• Cash Out and Partial Cash Out feature for a variety of sports markets including football, Tennis and Cricket.
• Expert picks and advice from William Hill’s team of professional pundits and sports experts.
• Regular offers and promotions available on selected sporting events.
• Detailed in–play betting for key sports such as football, horse racing, and tennis.
• A variety of online payment options including debit and credit cards, PayPal and more.